Freepascal on AROS
This Page is meant as an documentation project for the AROS implementation of Freepascal and related topics (like Lazarus, LCL, fpgui). This should not be a complete Freepascal manual, but a compendium for the AROS specialities of Freepascal.
- Installation - How to install Freepascal on AROS
- Configuration - How to configure the compiler
- Specialities - Specialities of Freepascal AROS
- AROS Libraries - Overview of included aros library
- Source Examples - examples to use on aros
- AROS Programs - programs use Freepascal on aros or tested to work on.
- Status - Status and known Bugs of Implementation and how to avoid
- AROS Research operating system
- AROS discussion forum
- Freepascal compiler, Freepascal manuals, Freepascal tutorials
- Blog of the porter with download of binary package and source