From Freepascal Amiga wiki
Revision as of 18:20, 25 August 2013 by Alb42 (Created page with "== Known Bugs and strange Features == ==== Problem: Pathnames ==== * especially relative pathes <-> absolute pathes. * Many programs in aros are just recompiled from unix/lin...")
Known Bugs and strange Features
- especially relative pathes <-> absolute pathes.
- Many programs in aros are just recompiled from unix/linux, that they are able to work there are functions to work with unix style pathnames some programs even support both methods.
Example: parent dir in AROS = "/" Unix Style root: "/" so if my program get a "/System/abc" this could mean:
- one dir up then folder "System" and folder "abc" (treated Amiga style path)
- System:abc (treated as Unix style path)
Its impossible to say which one is right.
Bug: Not enough memory
- After a while working with fpc/ld and so on you will get strange behaviour of AROS. Programs will fail with "Not enough memory" even Avail shows much free space.
- It's not completely clear whats the problem here, seems some kind of memory leak or open handles which blocks Aros to this state - needs to be inspected.